Your visit Plus > 5987

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Dear Friends and blogger, thankyou so much for visiting my blog ........ to share my experiences, happiness, sadness and so on. As from now (for the time being ......) my entries will consist of information regarding the well being of my mother to inform my other siblings, niece, nephew and relatives about my mom's condition, please bear with me for awhile until mom gets better. Thank you !. _______________________________________ It has been a week since my mom went into another mild stroke, at the begining it was really difficult, tired, busy, sad, worried and so on.......... sad to say that the stroke this time had numb her mouth and tongue causeing her difficulties in talking, her throat is also effected that's why she chokes. Well......l have some good news, it is improving, today mom don't choke so much, she had her morning "vege-fruit Enzymes" health drink with A-Z vitamins haha.....she finishes most of it, and her porridge too, on top of it she ask for coffee during tea time........good sign isn't it? Just want to update those who have been following my entries..........and I would like to say "THANK YOU"for your prayers. I think God heard us. "Thank You "

4 comments:

Lorenza said...

Glad your mom is feeling good enough to eat.
We are praying for her
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Molly the Airedale said...

We're glad to read that your mom is hanging in there and improving daily! We're thinking of her!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Redbabe said...

i am so glad to hear that her choking is lesser and even more glad to hear she asked for coffee. ;)

Keep up with the patakara.

i said...

Glad to hear that. Will be keeping her in my prayers.