Your visit Plus > 5987

Friday, September 05, 2008

Dear Friends and blogger, thankyou so much for visiting my blog ........ to share my experiences, happiness, sadness and so on. As from now (for the time being ......) my entries will consist of information regarding the well being of my mother to inform my other siblings, niece, nephew and relatives about my mom's condition, please bear with me for awhile until mom gets better. Thank you !. _______________________________________ Sad to say, mom's condition is off and on, it is so so very sad to see her choke on everything that we put into her mouth. She was admitted to the Kluang general hospital yesterday, doctors and nurses were really nice and patient. I accompany mom to JB in an amblulance for a brain CT scan. Doctor said the stroke was quite bad and confirmed it affected her tongue and throat. At the moment doctor put her on intro feeding, it was uneasy at the begining, she did shed a few tears, but only for awhile she was looking good before l left. Guess this is the best we can do for her as doctor's advice.

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
We love your new blog header!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

i said...

Will be keeping you all in my prayers. Take good care, dear friend.

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

thankyou so much for the thoughts and prayers........much appreciated.

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

oh yes, the picture of my blog header is one of my favourite photo which l took sometime ago in a small fishing village.