Your visit Plus > 5987

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Dear Friends and blogger, thankyou so much for visiting my blog ........ to share my experiences, happiness, sadness and so on. As from now (for the time being ......) my entries will consist of information regarding the well being of my mother to inform my other siblings, niece, nephew and relatives about my mom's condition, please bear with me for awhile until mom gets better. Thank you !. ________________________________________________
DAY 3: This morning mom woke up for the frist time she used the wireless bell to call us to her assident because she can't walk on her own to the toilet. It looks like she is getting worse she chok even more today, anyway, her porridge today, l made, mince pork with mashed carrot, green bean and maize in a slow pot, tasty though........but she didn't finish, maybe she is so frighten of choking.
By the way, she find it difficult to walk even with the walker, wonder when will the stroke ends.
Here l like to thanks a very good friend that offer to loan me a portable toilet, colected it this morning, it's actually a wheelchair that come with a potty, amazeing isn't it?

No comments: