Your visit Plus > 5987

Friday, August 22, 2008

Dear Friends and blogger, thankyou so much for visiting my blog ........ to share my experiences, happiness, sadness and so on. As from now (for the time being ......) my entries will consist of information regarding the well being of my mother to inform my other siblings, niece, nephew and relatives about my mom's condition, please bear with me for awhile until mom gets better. Thank you !. Today is the first day that mom wanted me to take bath for her, l can see she is really very weak, but she kind of enjoy the bath maybe because she felt clean and smell good, haha. Mom seems to like the brown rice fish porridge, maybe is easier to swallow instead of bitting. Well, thank god she still do her physio cycle obediently, this will aleast help her in some way.

No comments: