Your visit Plus > 5987

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Dear Friends and blogger, thankyou so much for visiting my blog ........ to share my experiences, happiness, sadness and so on. As from now (for the time being ......) my entries will consist of information regarding the well being of my mother to inform my other siblings, niece, nephew and relatives about my mom's condition, please bear with me for awhile until mom gets better. Thank you !. _______________________________________ DAY 6: Today is a little relex, mom look a bit better less choking ,l gave her half a cup of some health drink call "VEGE-FRUIT ENZYMES" and she ate a bowl of porride for lunch, took bath for her today l use a small towel to wash her mouth and make her raise it with listerine, plenty of Johnson n Johnson baby powder........ermmmmm she smell nice haha....now she is asleep, let's hope she eat more and no choking for dinner. ________________________________________ DAY 5: Today l have to monitor mom's sugar closely as doctor advise, so that l know how much insulin to jap and medication to take, it's under control. As for lunch mom still choke on it, so l gave her some milo, and to my surprise she drank without choking. Dinner was great she finished a bowl porridge, that brighten my hectic day, haha. Anyway, l started useing the "OTO Electro Reflexologist" massager for her sole and the "Lip Trainer"with me helping to move her mouth, the Lip Trainer is to activate the nerve around the mouth and neck muscle to reduce choking.

2 comments:

i said...

Glad to hear that.

Redbabe said...

glad to hear that pp is doing better.

mrs kim insist pp to use her patakara (lip trainer). she said it would strengthen her mouth and throat muscle thus reduce choking tremendously. Cause her father (90+) also suffered a stroke recently. He would choke from morning till night...but now no more choking already.