Your visit Plus > 5987

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Dear Friends and blogger, thankyou so much for visiting my blog ........ to share my experiences, happiness, sadness and so on. As from now (for the time being ......) my entries will consist of information regarding the well being of my mother to inform my other siblings, niece, nephew and relatives about my mom's condition, please bear with me for awhile until mom gets better. Thank you !. ________________________________________________ DAY 2: Mom's condition is no better than yesterday, she complained that her pelvis' bone is very pain when she gets up, she finds it very difficult even to walk,the slurr in her speech is even more noticeable today.... , don't think she'll be able to go to the stall with me, I made an arrangement for the maid to stay with her at home, and I employed an emergency worker to take the place of the maid at the shop..........also arranging for a portable toilet chair for her convenient. Mom have to be very careful, she chok easy, someone have to be with her when she eat or drink to remind her to swallow slowly before she puts in another mouthful.

3 comments:

traCe said...

Hello Deron; I hope your mom will get well soon. Take care..hugz

i said...

Deron, sorry to hear that. Is she on liquid diet? I remember my granny used to have the choking problem too when eating. So we blended the porridge for her just like the texture of baby food. And she was mostly on soup too.

Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

thank you Tracy, l have to take very good care of myself inorder to take care of my mom, haha.
Yes irene have been giving mom liquid diet.thks