Your visit Plus > 5987

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Some time ago, I made an entry about my mom feeling not so good. Mom is really not looking that good, she has been coughing almost like choking and had difficulty in breathing, she even finds it difficult to bite when she eats, l have been cooking soft brown rice fish porridge for her and bought some cough mixture.............. hopfully she will get well. Her walking is just as bad infact worse she even wants me to take bath for her tomorrow which she finds it dificult to do it herself, really kind of sad because, most my other siblings are not staying in the same town, only me and my younger sister who is busy with her own family, anyway there is not much l can do except to try my best in taking care of her.

1 comment:

Lorenza said...

I am so sorry your mom is still having health problems.
I know you are taking good care of her.
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza