Your visit Plus > 5987

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Dear Friends and blogger, thankyou so much for visiting my blog ........ to share my experiences, happiness, sadness and so on. As from now (for the time being ......) my entries will consist of information regarding the well being of my mother to inform my other siblings, niece, nephew and relatives about my mom's condition, please bear with me for awhile until mom gets better. Thank you !. ________________________________________________ DAY 4: Today it's really a very very hectic, stress and worried day for me, because mom can't swallow, every mouth full she took seem to be choking her, so she rather not eat, since she is a diebiatic on insulin without food her sugar level will drop, she woke up sweating and slur so badly that l thought the worse has come, so l check her sugar level, is indeed very low at 3.1, l was shock with my hand trembleing l gave her milo to bring the sugar lever up and housecall a doctor. After drink the milo for about 20 mins, sugar level went back up to 7.80,phew.........just before the doctor came. Doctor said she looks alright....... we just got to monitor her sugar very closely, and advice us to gave her some sweet stuff everyday because she's eating less and on insulin jap, for this reason her sugar level will drop, and is dangerous because if sugar level is too low she'll slip into a coma, he said is better to be higher than too low. Will pray very hard for a better tomorrow.

1 comment:

i said...

Will be keeping you and your mom in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs to you.