Your visit Plus > 5987

Saturday, November 06, 2010

Been Missing Right?

Yes....I had been missing for quite a while. So much has happen since my last entry. A visit to Cambodia again as I promise on my last visited, when for the "Pink Ribbon"(October Breast Cancer month) concert by "Frances Yip" and then to Beijing, will be going for a short cruise in 3days time, so hectic isn't it? Never mind la, because theses trips will be my last for the year 2010. Anyway, just came back from Beijing, I need sometime, will write about all those trip as soon as I finish editing the photos. Promise and hopefully you don't have to wait too long.

2 comments:

Lorenza said...

Happy Traveler!
Sure you enjoyed your trips!
My auntie lives in Beijing!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

Did your auntie tell you that Beijing it's a nice and beautiful place Lorenza, wait till you see some of the photo I took.