Your visit Plus > 5987

Sunday, November 28, 2010

What is it call???

Before I go any further, I would like to apologizes for the Beijing entry, because I really don't know where to start, overall it was a very interesting and wonderful trip with many nice scenery and good experiences. Actually there is so much to write about but.... I just don't know where to start so...... And I found a way out.... ^-^ why not go to this link ' Redbabe cozy corner' to check out our Beijing trip with beautiful photo and write up. _____________________________________________________________
This morning was the first time that I track the mountain alone, and the mountain looked nice from far. As usual I arrived at about 7.30am because the aerobic start at 7.45am, it is not only aerobic they mix it with an Indonesians step dance call 'Bochoi Bochoi', any of you heard about it before? It goes like....2 step on the right, 2 step on the left than 2 step back, tap front, tap back 3 times, then side way 2 steps to the right and left and back and tap and side, and repeat, very fun, it finish in hour and I carry on walking 3 time up and down the track at the base of the mountain. Today I saw an old man playing a musical instrument(can't remember what's the name of the it). I remember during my school days I use to see other fellow student playing it, but I don't see it anymore nowadays.....think it's going extinct, hahaha.....So I had a chat with that uncle, it seem he use to play that instrument when he was young and love it, only recently that he took it out and started to play again, I must said the music sound so lovely unlike those sang by 'Lady Gaga", but really old Chinese oldies, now we not only have free aerobic and bochoi bochoi, we now have nice music too, hahaha

5 comments:

mun said...

That's an accordion! I have not seen anyone playing this instrument live, only seen in movies. Must sound nice.

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

Hahaha, thanks for the answer, so it's call 'accordion', yeap! sound nice, kind of like...organ and harmonica, very relexing.

Lorenza said...

Yes. We call it accordion too!
But we don't see them very often, right?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Kym said...

Thanks for ur posted ^^
my dad say if got the chance welcome those who know harmonica to join ,playing together...he got friends like singing ,playing organ and harmonica ...music is their interest la

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

Hi Kym, Thanks for visiting my blog. Yup! that would be nice, hopefully I have the chance to listen to their music one day.