Your visit Plus > 5987

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Pink Ribbon Concert

Compliment from my daughter's in law, to watch the 'Pink Ribbon' charity concert by 'Frances Yip'. What is Pink Ribbon? October is the 'Breast Cancer Awareness Month', with some of the known building around the world were light up pink, to show their supports. So this concert was name as "A Pink Charity Evening with Frances Yip". Because she was one of the survivor of breast cancer. I must said she is fantastic, even at 63year old she still has that powerful voice, and a good entertainer too. Thanks to Mr n Mrs Woo, I had a great time enjoying all those oldies that Frances sang. Didn't take any picture with her so just copy and paste from Redbabe. After this concert, we were on our way for a 7days trip to Beijing. With all these tight schedule of my trip I have to write about Beijing soon after I come back from the 'Star Cruise'. Good night everybody.

1 comment:

Lorenza said...

Sure it was a pawesome concert!
Glad you enjoyed it a lot!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza