Your visit Plus > 5987

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Accident do happen..

I accidentally had a bad cut, the metal on my chopping board gave way, see this is the chopping board and this is what the doctor did, stitching me up. It look small but it's deep, bloody painful even after 2 days. I took this photo using my mobile phone to entertain myself or else I'll cry, that's what I told the doctor, so he clear the view for me.
The pain must goes off in 4days, because I will be going on a trip what a time to get hurt.

5 comments:

Redbabe said...

It will be ok in time :) whenever i am in pain, i always convinced myself it is not. take my mind off it. distract my mind so it wont concentrate on the pain. It usually works. :) Before i know it, everything will be healed already. :)

Lorenza said...

Ouchie!
It looks painful!
I hope you are doing well!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

i said...

Oh dear, so sorry to hear that. Wishing you speedy healing!

So happy to be able to catch up with you the other day :-) Thanks so much for taking the time since it's so last minute :-) The food was yummy! Must order from you the next time you are here, ok?

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

Will try to tell myself it's not painful, think not easy la, still very painfull, hahaha.
Thanks Lorenza.
Serendipity do come again, didn't had enought time to show you around, next time ok, thanks for liking my food.

mun said...

Oooo, the metal looks so sharp. Hope the pain will go away before your holiday. Best wishes, heal well.