Your visit Plus > 5987

Friday, August 10, 2007

Was just thinking, what would life be without online games for youngsters of today?.........Even l m hooked on certain games. Down memory lane of my childhood days, the games were so differant then, l used to play 5stone, masak masak, skipping, dolls and got my first doll when l was 6yrs old, life was real hard for us those days, mind you....is not 'barbie' doll, just a plastic doll with movable hands and legs also a pair of blinking eyes, the hair is just a mold of the doll's head with paint on black hair(can you imagin how it look like) hahaha. 'Masak Masak', a malay word for 'cooking cooking'. l used to play this game with small girls around my age, miniture plastic plates, pots, kuali with a plastic stove, we pluck flowers, leaves and grass as vegetable, pretend cooking it and then put on plate, and pretending eating it, sometime we serve tea or coffee using just plain water, it was really fun. As l grew older we skip alot......with the skipping rope, l m sure most of you know what is a skipping rope, but do you know what is skipping aeroplane? hahaha... let me tell you. You draw 5 square boxes in a straight row on the ground with 1 square box on each side of the 4th square box, you have to use a stone as your marking, you start off with throwing your stone on the first box, skip over the box where your stone is, if you skip and step on your marking box you are out, this is a girl's game, this game is fun too. l used to stay in a friut and vegetable plantation, will tell you more in my next post....see you here again tomorrow hopefully , ta ta.

5 comments:

i said...

I know all the games you mentioned. Gee, does that make me very old too? Sigh...

Hahaha I think I enjoyed 'masak-masak' too. Cooking all those grass and leaves and flowers and making my brother eat them. I was so mean ;-)

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

hahaha, that part abot eating l cannot remember.

Redbabe said...

I also know all the games le.... that makes me very old too?

yuenlester said...

Gee !!! .........I remember those games ...........my grandmother use to play them when she was young ! ...........she said it was R..E..A..L.....fun !

Boy ! .....wish they have these games now ......would like to check them out !

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

so funny hor yuenlester, u ar underage, get out of here.