Your visit Plus > 5987

Friday, August 17, 2007

Was on my way home listening to this spore radio channel 90.50fm, the DJ was asking a funny question that aroused my curiosity, so l turned up the volume, the question was: "When you think you'll die, 20yrs, 5yrs or next week?", he continued, "no one will ask such a question because everyone live as though we'll never die, just imagine a man die in that bus accident in Ipoh, he might have something that he wanted to do, but he didn't because he did not expect himself to be dead today", he continue "what l m trying to said is, we must live as though we are going to die tomorow and start doing things that we wanted to do for example, telling your love one that you love them very much, spent time with them, go fishing with your son or daughter, visit an old friend, just live to your fullest and enjoy life as though you are going to die tomorrow" l quite agreed with him, what about you?

10 comments:

Serena said...

yes, i agree also.. i'm gonna die tomorrow??? LOL

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

no wrong concept, u cannot said that, u must said "l must do wat l want to do fr today onwards so if l die, it will be no regrets".

Serena said...

i know.. just joking ma =X

i said...

That's right! Life is to be lived. No excuses. No reservations. No holding back.

Urban Smoothie Read said...

is hard 2 think that way....coz i alwiz plan for my future...

if i really act that way, i won't b studying in school now...i'll b travelling arond d world wit my dog...

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

pacco, l agreed wit u, is really hard to think that way, we always plan for the future, me too, l think wat te dj telling to said was do not postpone yr love n care, hahaha, (is that right?)
wow!! big plan travelling around the world wit yr dog, "may yr dream come true:

i said...

Err...I'm referring to within the context of what the DJ is saying.

Quoting Steve Goodier:

"I'm not talking about wearing ourselves out on over-activity.

Happiness is never found in excessive busyness. But it is found in investing our lives in others. Saying yes when asked for a hand. Volunteering our time for a worthwhile organization. Spending an hour with a lonely relative.

In the end, I know that my happiness will not have been about my ability or my inability. It will have been about my availability. My life is meant to be lived."

Urban Smoothie Read said...

i tends to make xtraordinary plan....which dunno whether can come true or not..

but going to tibet wit my dad next year, is sumthing that will definately come true...heheh

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

wow, Tibet nice..... hav been wanting to go.

serendipity,l fully agreed wit 'availbility'

i said...

Tibet? Wow! They call it the place where the wind begins, right?