Your visit Plus > 5987

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Here come the story of the "Python", the python actually going after the ducks, in those years of rearing so much ducks my dad had encounter not less than 3, each time is after having a feast of ducks and could not move, that how my dad caught it. What my dad going to do with the python.............?? Try guessing.........hahaha, we rear them, kind of like pets, but in a cage, not alow to play with it, just watching how slimmy it is. Talking about "national geography"! we don't even have a TV, so we didn't know that after having a feast of duck the python don't move for a while(don't know for how long) don't need to eat atleast for 6mths and this worry my dad, he goes around asking his friends what Python like best( isn't that funny) he tried all kinds of way to temp the Python to eat, at las......t my dad have to let the python go, because the python is on hunger strike(atleast that is what he think) and is life threatening for the snake. l m talking about overall python that my dad caught will be treated this way and end up that way too. I remember once when my dad and a friend tried to released a python by the riverbank, the ungrateful python turn back and chase them, that was really comical......... it really made me laugh when the story was related to me years latter, what about trying to imagine how is like to be chase by a snake, hahaha............................ A friend told me, photo of the python in my last post makes her uncomfortable, so no photo of "snake" in this post, hahaha........... Have a nice day, till we meet again here with more exciting story of me life.

5 comments:

i said...

Being chased by snake? That's pretty scary! So they must have run very fast hahaha

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

they ran so fast n hav a good laugh in te car

i said...

I can just imagine the scene right now hahaha

Urban Smoothie Read said...

hi daren....long time no c..

great to find out about your blog here...

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

hi pacco, at frist l tot u only visit redbabe's cozy corner, hehe, thks for visiting here too. yr blog is really fastastic, l miss the last dogathon 2007.