Your visit Plus > 5987

Friday, August 03, 2007

It was just another morning of 2/8/07 (m'sia), l woke up turn on my pc and signed into MSN. Immediately, my hubby's window pop up, started chatting with him for less then 5mins, he told me his head is spining, and then the spining stop almost immediately. I asked him to go see a doctor and he said he will after using the toilet. And that's it. Next thing l knew was, his sister came on to my MSN and said they are calling the ambulance because my hubby couldn't walk or stand up, it gave me such a shock that l was stunt for a while not knowing what to do. Just pack a few things took the next train to S'pore. Was worried and wondering what it was until l received a SMS in the train from my sister-in-law saying it was not a stroke nor a heartattack. It was just an ear infection.........phewwwwwwwww, what a relief. Well, that's what l mean by taking good care of your health, even an ear infection is life threatening, can you imagine what will happen if he is alone driving or walking and suddenlly your head spin and you fell.......try imagining............ This is another part of my story. While l was on the train, was kind of relief after receiving my sister-in-law's SMS. There was this pretty lady sitting next to me started talking to me and as any 2 woman together we talk about fashion, travel, children blah, blah blah and lastly about beauty and cosmetic. She was asking what kind of skin care l used and complimented my complexion. It made my day. Really my complexion has improved tremendously since l gave up smoking 6 mths ago, Smoking has done alot of damage to my skin, not only talking about the amount of $$$$$ that l've spent on the cigrettes, but also the amount of $$$ that i've spent to get rid of all those ugly pigmentation. No matter how much I've spent, I still wont get the healthy glow cause i was still smoking then. After quitted smoking, l dont even need special skin care and l get compliments everywhere l go (shy, shy). Upon reaching S'pore, l hopped into a taxi. As usual, the taxi driver started to entertain me by talking about a little here and there, and.............there come another compliment....... saying l look good and healthy, hahahaha.........l have a great day.

2 comments:

i said...

Glad to know that Lester is fine.

Ahem...someone on cloud 9 eh? No need SKII ;-)

Redbabe said...

If only you pay me all the money you spent on ciggies & skin care products! I would've been rich!