Your visit Plus > 5987

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

BREAKING NEWS TO ALL MY FRIENDS: Some months back l received a phone recorded msg through my house phone in mandarin saying that l must appear in high court on a certain date at 2pm, asking me not to be late, if any enquires l should press the button 9, so l did, a malay girl answer the call saying "Malaysia High Court can l help you" l was kind of blur don't know what to say, because l m not good in bahasa, so she pass my call to a mandarin speaking person asking me 'may she help me' l m still blur don't know what l should be asking, so l just said is ok, l'll call back and l disconnected the call, actually l was suspiciou because the chinese girl who answer my call sound the same as the recording voice, and also if is really got something to do with the high court l m sure they will write to me first, so l dropped the whole issue. Few days ago l received the same phone call, this time l m abit worried asking myself how could it be notthing if the high court call me twice? And there again no name was mention when they call, it might not be me, so l kind of drop the issue again, but with alot of questions in my mind. So l went to work and there..........l over heard some old man talking about the same kind of phone call has been going round, and people have been cheated thousand of dollar just to get out of the high court cases, is all done by con syndicate, they are so professional if not carefull you really believe they are real. Beware! Be careful and make sure you are smarter then them, hahaha

5 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

juz like some spam call....
v usually juz ignore...

Serena said...

deron.. no need to bother abt all these.. like amanda said, just ignore.

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

ya, l hav ignore liao, just to let all beware lor

i said...

seems like plenty of these nonsense going around.

Serena said...

yes. it's REAL NONSENSE. -_-