Your visit Plus > 5987

Thursday, October 07, 2010

At Last

I went to TMnet to complain about my bad Internet line, at the same time upgrade it to 1g, and that was 2weeks ago, after much complain, finally they are here and got it done. From the old 2unit of a modern and a wireless to a single unit of wireless modern pretty neat. The package that I sign up come with a free wireless modern and a wireless telephone it was some kind of promotion due to many other competition I think, like 'P1', 'Mobile broadband and so on. I am trying it now, it looks good so far, at least I can blog and use my new laptop and hopefully the goodness will last hahaha....

2 comments:

Redbabe said...

Nice! Finally! Hopefully it last!

Lorenza said...

Sure I hope it will go on working pretty good for you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza