Your visit Plus > 5987

Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Sewing Project

I mention in my last post about my sewing project.......well, it was those camera lens carrier. and...ermm.....it turn out nice and acceptable. I am still on the sewing project trying to sew nicer and more comfortable carrier for the lens, lols.
******************
This is my electric sewing machine, they don't make this kind of sewing machine anymore and I am glad I bought it 30yrs ago, at that time it cost $370sin consider very expensive and I save like hell just to buy it. It never fail me, I had sew countless stuffs, from clothing to doggies clothes, patch work, alteration and many many more I even sew a patch work comforter once. After 30yrs it still good. Like said before I am glad I bought it.

4 comments:

Redbabe said...

Nice work!!!!!

Lorenza said...

They are pawesome!
My grandma loves her old sewing machine too!
She has a new one too, but she says it is not the same!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

mun said...

Well done! I have been intending to sew but kept putting it off because I don't know what kind of sewing machine to buy and also what if I buy one and then not sew at all (waste of money then). Any recommendation of the brand of sewing machine to buy?

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

Lorenza, it's never the same bcos the new one can sew faster, but passion for the old one, hahaha.

Mun: Buying a sewing machine is never a waste sure to use it somehow. The best ofcos is 'Singer', it seem that brand 'Brother' is just as good and cheaper too. You know ar sewing machine also come with sensor touch now, wonder how it work, hahaha.