Your visit Plus > 5987

Monday, October 11, 2010

Flowers......Pretty

It had been a long time since my little garden look pretty. Long time ago I used to plant nice nice flower took from many part of the world that I travel. They all turn out beautifully even though the climate was different, but....Mom always get tired of looking at them for too long, out of the blue she'll just throw it all away, so much so I gave up planting. Recently I took up the hobby again, and once again the house look pretty with hanging pots of plants, some withwith flowers, mostly are leafy plants, at least it's so much greener, smoothing and nice for the eye, importantly..... the feeling is good.

1 comment:

Lorenza said...

You have millions of plants and beautiful flowers!
My grandma would love to have some... but she is not very good for them!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza