Your visit Plus > 5987

Sunday, October 17, 2010

40yrs ago.............

40 years ago I walked and trekked this path to the mountain top, wonder where am I for the past 39years.(shake head) I will back to mother nature at least once a week from now on. It all started 1 week ago Tenny ask me to join her for the public aerobic at Taman Tasik. To be honest, I normally will not wake up 6.30am just to go for anything unless it's really important, for 'aerobic', definitely NO. I did it because I was somehow put in a situation that I have to said Yes, so..... kind of hard to wake at 6.30am, but...a promise is a promise right? Pick Tenny when to Tasik Park thinking it will be my last. The minute I got off my car the scene that I saw really tickle me, nice, was my first reaction and the air was nice the whole area was nice, it was really "1 Malaysia", people of all races exercising, and suddenly I am alive....hahaha.....since this is the first time I am kind of shy and no camera so nothing much to write and I know I'll be back.
So...we are back again this Sunday with "camera", what we did last Sunday was similar, except today another friend Jackie join us. The aerobic start at 7.30am with blasting music the atmosphere was nice, young, old, middle age man and woman all into action following the sifu(master) of aerobic. It was fun and laugther all through. It lasted for an hour ending with a Malay, Indian and Chinese song as "1 Malaysia", everybody clad to said thank you. We did not end here, like what we did last Sunday, we adjoin to Gunung(mountain) Lambak for more, line dance and mountain tracking....
Gunung Lambak is 510meter above sea level, at the foot of the mountain there is a recreation centre with a sifu teaching line dances and I..... for the first time in 40yrs trek up to the half way point, so proud of myself(take a bow) with the help of my 2 friends Tenny and Jackie who was with me though out making sure I am ok knowing that I am a heart patient and need to be extra careful. Alot of people were trekking too, nice and friendly people saying 'good morning' as we pass each other. Eventhough we are damn sure that we'll be back we still snap some photo for remembering my first after 40yrs.......
Suddnely.... I realise that I just simply love the environment the air, waterfall the trees you know what I mean.......mother nature.... nothing beat it, and it remind me of the movie"Arvata", hahaha.... As we were leaving we saw some gooses and monkey. Nowadays is hard to find or see any gooses around.
A day to remember..........

5 comments:

Lorenza said...

Sure you had a pawesome time there!
I can imagine all the memories you have!
Happy Sunday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Redbabe said...

Very nice. You will be surprised what mother nature have to offer. :)

mun said...

Nice fresh morning air, sounds really wonderful!

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

It was really a pawesome time Lorenza, memories still lingers on.
Will try to find out more offer from mother of nature from now on Redbabe.
It was indeed wonderful Mun fresh and cool air is one of the best from the mountain.

Redbabe said...

Hey mom,

I feel you are a versatile blogger and thus, have awarded you the 'versatile blogger' award. hop by to pick it up at my site.