Your visit Plus > 5987

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Expiry date..

Because mom is a diabetic, I am always worried that I might inherit it, therefore I'll check my sugar level once in a while, I did that 2 days ago. And it's a shocking experience when the result show 15.7 which is so damn high, at that very moment I just mumble, " mom why you have to love me so much to even pass me your sugar". I couldn't believed it, normal reflex.... to check the expire date, true enough it stated"EXP 02.2010", no doubt it had expired in Feb 2010, I still think my sugar lever must be high in order to achieved 15.7. I call my doctor straight away to made an appointment to see him on Monday, but... today is only Wednesday....... how can I stress myself for another 5days, can't wait till Monday, went to a pharmacy paid Rm2.00 to have my sugar level check, guess what..........6.2 in mid afternoon....that's great, normal and not high at all.....phewwww, what a relive, hahaha. ******* Funny right.... how expired product work......so made sure you check the expiry date on anything before you use it........

2 comments:

Redbabe said...

my god.. .make sure u throw out all those expired stuff to avoid unneccesarry stress... lols...

Lorenza said...

I am happy to know it was caused by the expired thing!
My mom tells my grandparents all the time... "Please.... inherit me money not illness!" Haaa!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza