Your visit Plus > 5987

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Good and Bad News.

Let's go for the good news first, remember I mention that I'll be going for medical checkup? Yes, I did and very happy and proud about it, I pass with flying colour again, even my doctor was glad with my medical report because is better than the last, so happy really, three cheers to me, hahaha.Check Spelling
*********
And now the bad news.......the very next day as I was driving home after work about 11.30pm, my car broke down, the car engine was very hot, panic and called a friend who stay quite near me and he call his mechanic, who came to help. Actually there is nothing much he can do except to drive my car safely home and pick it up the next day for repair. Conclusion, the thermostat spoil, water not going into the engine therefore temperature of the engine shot up. Thank God it didn't happen the day before or else I am in big big trouble, being outstation and the car broke down could be disaster.
Total repairs cost not too bad Rm160.00.
Honestly speaking I have been kind of busy with some sewing project, and worst of all was the Internet connection had been bad hopefully it will better.

2 comments:

Lorenza said...

Yes. Good and bad news!
I am so happy to know your are healthy!
It is not easy but sure you are good!
Sorry about your car. Glad it is fixed now!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

mun said...

Yes, good to know you are healthy! It's a result of you being diligent at working out. :)