Your visit Plus > 5987

Saturday, September 04, 2010

Looking good life style....

After my bad experience of the expired sugar testing strip, I somehow felt that being healthy it's so important. Imagine me...a heart attack patient and add on being a diabetic, just can't stop that negative thoughts flashing in my mind. I took care of my mom for years, and I saw her going through as a diabetic especially towards the end of her life, it's quite sad actually. Nobody can predict the future but being healthy help alot. As a heart patient, I have many rule to follow, proud to said I am quite good at that. I am now enjoying my new life style. Being able to go to the gym at least 5days a week it's really enjoyable for me. It's already 18mths since I joined the gym, looking at myself now and before, I must said I look so much better now, much tone up, no flabby back, smaller tummy, better complexion, no more pigmentation, radian look and lost a kg....not perfect off cause,atleast a good medical report, I am most satisfied and happy whenever I get compliment, not one but many. Even though I am a heart patient, I tried my best to be as healthy as possible, not just excises, my diet has change too, less meat more vegetable and fruit if possible no oil, don't get me wrong I am not an extremist, I do take naughty food sometime, hahaha.....
A friend told me some time ago that "as a heart patient I am not suppose to exercise or over work myself ", "Thank-you" my friend for reminding me,but.... not to worried I love myself just as much as you love me and will not over stress but enjoying every moment of it....hahaha.

4 comments:

Lorenza said...

Sure you took the right decision!
Taking care of ourselves is the best we can do.
I have lost 18 kgs since last october. I enjoy my walkies with Lorenza and then 30 minutes on the treadmill. Healthy food is in my menu now... and like you... a treat from time to time...
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza's mom

mun said...

Keep up the good workout! :)

Redbabe said...

Yeah... Keep up the good job! Well done!

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

Oh, Lorenzz's mommy, I am so glad to heard that you hav lost 18kgs,It took me ayr to lose just a kg+ but very much tone up.

clap, clap for you.
**
Thanks Mun and Redbabe will do my best.