Your visit Plus > 5987

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Catching up the good old time

Since I arrived here last Saturday, l have been having a great time with my (Redbabe) doing many silly things which include repairing the toilet flushing system and many others. Since I have some time on my own today (cause it is a working day for my daughter), I visited my cousin who stays in Sg. Long. I drove all the way there on my own and I am so pleased with myself because this is the first time l drove around KL all by myself.
***
Met up with my cousin, Theresa, and had a nice yummy simple lunch in her house. After that, we went out to do a little shopping at Leisure Mall. We really had a great time sharing stories about the good old days.
***
Later that evening, I had dinner with my brother and his family. It was nice and and heart warming to have everybody sitting down chatting and laughing together. Getting together once in a while with family and cousins gave me such a nice feeling. Now that I know my way around, I might be coming to KL more often... hahaha... have a nice day.....!

No comments: