Your visit Plus > 5987

Friday, July 03, 2009

I am Home!

It is like I travelled in a space shuttle, so fast one week already since I first arrived in KL and I am back home again. The past whole week while I was in KL, it was fun and adventurous. Fun because we went shopping, eating, singing, visiting, meeting the new tenant & repairing the apartment. Adventurous because I drove around on my own. It was a great trip, especially for mother and daughter bonding, hahaha is this how they said it, spending qualities time together? Will be doing this more often in the near future.^_^
***
I left KL this morning at about 10.30am and arrived back in Kluang at 1.15pm safe and sound. It was a smooth drive all the way. I didn't even stop to pee because Million Dollar was sleeping so soundly. If I stop, I might wake them.
***
Sad to said this trip I didn't take much pics because I kept forgetting to put the camera into my hangbag. But, not to worry redbabe took some nice shot maybe she'll put in her blog.

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We're glad to hear you had a fun trip! It's nice to do something like this for yourself once in awhile!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Sure you had a very nice trip!
I am happy you came home safe!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza