Your visit Plus > 5987

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Open Day

On the 6/7/09 till the 12/7/09 was the orientation week for the gym that I have been going to all these while, to attract more members. There are so many activities going on like selling of health food...
cooking classes and marathon of exercise classes starting from 8am.
I did not missed any of the food that they are selling (healthy mah...). They also have gym wear,
dumb bell and many other equipment,
sneakers as well
and so on....
It was a huge success as I saw many new members having fun in the classes the gym conducted and it was packed to the brim. On the last day of the orientation week which falls on the 12/7, they conducted a 6 hours marathon aerobic. Sorry I didn't managed to snap any photo of that because I was too tired to wake up in time after the whole week of fun filled activities!

No comments: