Your visit Plus > 5987

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Careless Me

I made a trip to Kuala Lumpur for the first time since my daughter wedding 1 year ago. It was a smooth and leisurely drive all the way to my brother's house without any hiccup. I am so happy and pleased with myself. At his house, we chit chatted and had durian for lunch. From there, my daughter led the way to her house. Only been there once and that was on her wedding day and therefore not too sure of the directions much.
***
After rested and cathing up on the latest gossips for a while, of we went to this lovely vegetarian restaurant for dinner,. The food were absolutely yummy (took some pics with my phone but unfortunately... - you'll know why later). We decided to head down to MidValley for a walk and to look see look see after that. At MidValley, I bought a few stuff; 2 bottles of hair moose, a mug and saw this nice shop selling lovely bags. Since I needed a new one, we went in to check it out. It was really nice & affordable and I ended up with 2 instead.
***
I left the shop really happy and contented. From there, we went for a drink at a cafe nearby and had ice lemon tea. We decided to head home after that. As we were driving out of the carpark, I couldn't find my phone anywhere. I tried very hard to recall where did I left it. We also made a call to the phone to check if it was accidentally dropped underneath the car seat. The phone did rang, but there weren't any ringings in the car. We quickly made a u-turn back to the shopping center and my daughter rushed up to both the cafe as well as the bags' shop to hopefully able to find my brand new phone of 2 months. Unfortunately, it is gone.
***
My brand new phone is gone. I couldn't believe it that I am so careless because I am never categorize as one of those people who constantly lose their phones. I am so angry with myself. Imagine the trouble that I have to go through, from terminating the line to getting a new sim card and retrieving all the phone numbers of my family & friends... sigh... I must be getting old.

2 comments:

Lorenza said...

Sounds like you had a great day... until you lost your new phone!
My mom says she understands you. The same happened to her once and she was very angry!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Molly the Airedale said...

What a bummer this had to happen to you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch