Your visit Plus > 5987

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

MJ

For the past whole week, everywhere I turned there are news flashing all over covering the demised of Michael Jackson. On tv, newspapers, internet... everywhere in fact. Deep inside, a little part of me felt so sad to coming to term with the fact that MJ is actually gone.
Like Elvis,
Bruce Lee,
and Teresa Teng,
all died at a very young age. Sometime I wonder... why are all these people unable to live a life the way normal people do. Imagine the life that they are going through, for example if MJ wants to go shopping the store have to be close to the public in order for him to shop peacefully, how sad.
I was following the special tribute, "Michael Jackson Memorial", aired over tv on both Tuesday and Wednesday. Somehow or rather I can't control myself from crying. I cried because l felt that he was a very lonely person with so much restriction in life and everything he does, he cannot show his love freely, cannot dine freely and he cannot just walk into a club to catch a beer or two anytime he wanted. How sad can this kind of life be? Maybe this is kind of a relief for him cause he is as free as a bird now, but then again... the world will be missing him and that include me too...

3 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

Mom loved Michael Jackson and still can't believe he's gone even after seeing most of the memorial service! There can never be another MJ - he was one-of-a-kind!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

i said...

MJ sure brings back a lot of happy memories from my childhood. May he find his real peace now.

Lorenza said...

We were not big fans of MJ but sure he had a not so happy life in his last years. We watched his Memorial too.
Rest in peace.
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza