Your visit Plus > 5987

Friday, May 07, 2010

Mother's Day Surprise

It all started with me grumbling about a missing Rm50.00 (will tell you more latter) with this young man patiently waiting to be serve and at the same time listening to what I was saying. When I finished grumbling, I asked him what can I do for you, he told me that he saw in one of the website 'cari.com' introducing my food and he wanted to tried it himself. So I serve him and set down to have a chat with him, to my surprise we chat like old friend and talked about almost everything, hahaha. And.....this is where the surprise started....he told me he had to go and handed me this bag, my reaction was "huh, gadget acer?what's that, got present for me meh?" Then I looked inside, the wrapper with print of "I Love YOU" ar.......then suddenly I realise "opps! that got to be from Gladys right?" And all this while his phone was on while we were talking and Gladys was actually at other end listening to our conversation and laughing her guts out, cute nice guy, and I must said "THANK YOU" Mr. Ng. And with my Po pee's present I should be looking much younger when you all see me next, hahaha.
THANK YOU MY LITTLE PO'S PEE, you always surprise me with beautiful and lovely surprises, I love them all....muaak...k...k
**********
And here is the story of my missing 50bucks, how it happen I don't know,but really missing right in front of my eye, conclusion was, it just an illusion. Latter that evening I think real hard and tried to recall the whole situation, and I pretty sure was some kind of tricks that he used. I actually saw a 50buck, and it was register in my mind that it was a 50buck that I took from him, but when I was at my counter took out the change I suppose to give him back,I couldn't find the 50bucks, I only saw a Rm5.00 but...it just didn't cross my mind that this Rm5.00 could be the money that he gave me and my mind kept telling me it's a Rm50.00 that I took from him funny right? Looking high and low for it and no where to be found worse of all he insisted that I took a 50buck from him, so how??? I gave him the balance change back, so stupid of me right? Rm50.00 nowhere to be found and yet I gave him back the change accepting the fault I couldn't believe that's me. Liked the chinese saying goes 'small money don't go big money don't come', that's why I received these expensive gift from my po pee's, hahaha.

3 comments:

Lorenza said...

You got a gift!
You gave a gift!
I hope you had a nice Mother's Day!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

Thanks Lorenza, you are right I gave a gift and I received a gift, hahaha

Redbabe said...

Hehehehe... it was indeed hilarious...:)