Your visit Plus > 5987

Monday, April 26, 2010

Bye Bye Saigon.........

I know, I know...I am kind of slow redbabe already finished blogging about our Saigon Trip and she is already in Macau with her husband. Like I said before (Mun more stamp for you, hahaha) I'll just share the photo, as for the write up redbabe said it all.
*******
The beautiful Vung Tau beach that we visited on the 4th day of our tour.The beautiful architecture. The War....... it's so sad to looked at all those photo in the museum. The bombs and guns.
GI in action........Mr Tai showing a bullet hole to the new GI. Things that we did and have good laugh over it.

The unusual sight that we saw, especialy her sock....

The sunsilk promoter models. The nice and friendly Malaysian family that we met .

And lastly the birdeye night view of Saigon from our departure plane.

Overall, I like Saigon, if there is a chance I'll be back.

1 comment:

Lorenza said...

Saigon sure is pawesome!
It was great that you had the chance to go there!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza