Your visit Plus > 5987

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Dear Friends and blogger, thankyou so much for visiting my blog ........ to share my experiences, happiness, sadness and so on. As from now (for the time being ......) my entries will consist of information regarding the well being of my mother to inform my other siblings, niece, nephew and relatives about my mom's condition, please bear with me for awhile until mom gets better. Thank you !. _______________________________________ Mom was discharged from the hospital last Saturday 06/09/08. We will be feeding her tru her nose(nasogastric intubation) at home, it is not easy but we are getting on ok so far, except to monitor her sugar level and how much insulin we are suppose to inject. Mom seems to be very weak at mid day and looking better in the evening. Doctor gave her multivit, asprin and metformin(diabetic)......... these medicine to be given while feeding her tru the tube together with "Nestle Nutrition Formula Dietary food". The Dietary food is to be given every 3hrs and a last feed before she goes to bed.

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

We're so glad your mom is home! We bet she's happy to be home too!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch