Your visit Plus > 5987

Saturday, July 07, 2007

So much for doggies talks, is time to talk abot human wahaha............... today, is the wedding of my god daugther, hiazzzzzzzzzz, she is only 19yrs, why is she getting married at this age??? guess you already knew the answer, anyway, whatever it is, got to wish her "Tian Chiang Ti cheiw" Will post some pics latter if l can get some. before going for the wedding l need clothe(sobs, sobs)notthing from my cupboard fit me(try guessing why), need to go buy, how sad....... l tried and tried alot but notthing look nice on me, at last l found this top to go with my ugly blue baggi pant, so stress..................... than come the dinner it was nice with karaok, oops..... l forget to bring my CDs, neh.......not going to sing this time round........but hor.......those singer are....omg.....so l drove home to get my favorite CDs n sang "Take My Breath Away" the only english song, hahaha, guess why l sang english? well.... frist l can't read chinese and secoundly nobody knows even if l sang it wrong wa..........ha...........ha

No comments: