Your visit Plus > 5987

Saturday, July 21, 2007

hahaha, l have a surprise visitor today(21/07), he is my nephew Woo Yan Jack from KL, he happen to be attending a wedding in JB, so he just detour into Kluang to see me n my mum(grandma). so l brought him to taste the most popullar coffee and kaya toast at "KLUANG RAILWAY KOPITIAM' it was so crowded, nice to eat though, but.... bad for me, and worse of all l miss my aerobic today.....sobs, sobs those high cholestrol/calories food, quite angry with myself. well, another surprises, my sister came to took my mum out for dinner, this is really a surprise, wonder, wonder n wonder......... oh yes not forgetting the 'star idol', Hishiko was in the dangerous mode, l thought since she is in the dangerous mode maybe is open for voting, so l vote and vote and vote(didn't know is already close for votting at 8pm) so worry that she'll not get in, "thank god" she got voted, so till next friday 9.30pm, and history repeat again on sunday 10.15pm, hahaha, bye........

No comments: