Your visit Plus > 5987

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Year of the Tiger

It has been real busy this Lunar New Year of the Tiger. I was away from home for 10days again. Left home with Million, Dollar and my super maid on the eve(13/2) about 4pm therefore and reached Kl just in time for the reunion dinner with my brother and his family, was too busy catching up and eating I forgot about taking picture and left for Daughter's home at 10pm too tired even to join them at her in law's house for prayer to receive the god of wealth. ****
The Lunar New Year is a 15 day celebration for all Chinese national as well as the Korean, Taiwanese and the Vietnamese think we all came from China only to speak a different lingo.
****
The 1st day of CNY I visited my cousin Margaret, and had a big gathering at her house with most of my other cousins, was also surprise to see my aunt(dad's only sister)too, because she is from Johor Baru way down south, my brother Chai , daughter and son in law was also there, we had some game of mahjon here, that's a happy 1st day.
****
As for 2nd day I visited my daughter's in law, and latter in the evening Theresa invited me to have dinner with her and family, after dinner we Chile out at her place, that's a memorable 2nd day.
****
The 3rd day, daughter have booked and made an arrangement for a 3d/2n holiday with the furkids in Kuantan Cherating at "Ruby Resort", it was very relaxing for us especially the mahjon sessions so near the beach which ended at the early hour of 6am, the place is supered for the furkids

to run free by the beach, sorry to said again I was having so much fun watching Million and Dollar that very little photo was taken, not to worry you can see most of the scenic here at daughter's blog if not we will be going again somewhere in August and I make sure I'll have some very nice photo of my furkids running around or swimming by the beach.
*****
We departed 'Ruby's Resort" on the 5th day with some local shopping of dried shrimp and ikan bilies suppose to be very fresh and cheap. Arrived Kl almost 6pm, rested for awhile then off we went to the super market to buy some stuff for the gathering at our place on the 6th day which is the next day, phew....
*****
Well, today is the 6th day of the Lunar New Year and we decided to have the gathering at our place and off cause I am the chef. This is what I cooked simple, simple only, cousins and family, brother and family, Terri and family and Eveylyn and family. After dinner it was mahjon time again, and the last game ended at 6.30am, gosh so, so tired and sleepy but so enjoyable playing with Margaret and Celvin, and this is the final day in KL, I am leaving tomorrow(meaning latter today).
*****
Today is 7th day, woke up late because of the early morning MJ game, when out for lunch go rounding looking at beautiful scenic of luxurious houses and to the pet shop bought dog food and a traveling Bangalore for my Million and Dollar, and left for Kluang at 4.30pm.
*******
And..............home sweet home work starting on the very next day......8th day of the Lunar Chinese New Year which is the Eve of the Hokkien Clan New Year, and I have some orders to meet............
*****
So, guess that's about all for the New Year Of The Tiger, once work started New Year is over even though it end on the 15th day. Some of the photo is not ready yet will post it in my next entry, bye for now, have a wonderful and prosperous Chinese New Year, Happy Holiday too.....

1 comment:

Lorenza said...

Happy Chinese New Year!
May the Year of the Tiger be the best for you!
Glad you had a pawesome time with your family!
I am sure Million and Dollar were happy too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza