Your visit Plus > 5987

Friday, February 05, 2010

My new look....

I took all three photos using my mobile phone. The 1st two with flash, and the 3rd one without. Don't know why it look so different.

I took this picture just before I changed my hairstyle to this in April 2009. And now, for 2010, a whole new look!

***

I actually tired of looking at my curly wooly look for the last 50 years. Therefore decided on a very short hairstyle without perming. Look good right?? hahaha... I like this new hair style of mine very much.

4 comments:

Lorenza said...

Yes!
You look beautiful with your new haircut!
My mom's hair is very short too. She says she likes it a lot because she only shakes her head after her shower and she is ready to go!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

mun said...

Good move to go for a short hair style. You look like Redbabe's sister now. :D

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

Hahaha, thanks Mun take that as a compliment.
You said it Lorenza, it's so easy with short hair, lols

Life With Dogs said...

You look great! :)