Your visit Plus > 5987

Saturday, January 02, 2010

New Year's Day

Wanted to wake up late today, but woke up just about 15mins later than the usual time, biological clock cannot be adjusted. It was bright and shine........it's new year' day so must be happy so everything will be good for the next 12month, just as I was about to make some breakfast for myself, Tenny called, and then St. Chaire call asking me to pick Tenny and go to her house for the first breakfast of 2010, yeah!!! that's means I get all my breakfast free for the rest of the year(just kidding). It was really nice and yummy with the outdoor environment.
Talk, joke and making fun of each other having great time to start off the year 2010.

2 comments:

Lorenza said...

That is a great way to start a year!
My mom wears something new on the first day of the year so she will be wearing new things all the year! Haaa! She wishes!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

i said...

Happy New Year! Wow, now that's a great way to start off the year :-)

Hope you'll have a blast this year!