Your visit Plus > 5987

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Beautiful New Year Party!

St.Chaire and I went to have our nails done for the night's party at her house.It's going to be a busy week for me starting today. Took a week off, a self given annual leave, hahaha. The party at St Chaire's was great. The host, the food, the guests, the beautiful set up was superb. She always held great parties.
Coincidentally, I met quite a number of my friends from the old school days. Get to catch up with each other. It was great.
That night, at the party, there were many scenes to behold; Father and daughter dancing away to the music... 'overgrown' children playing games and etc. Nice.
***
Well, I think I'll just show you some of the pictures instead. Need to catch a bus to Kuala Lumpur and then a plane for a short vacation with my daughter, Redbabe. Will tell you more when I am back. Bye!

2 comments:

mun said...

Happy New Year! Enjoy your vacation with Redbabe!

Lorenza said...

Sure you had a great time at the New Year party!
And I am sure you will have a great vacation too!
Have fun and enjoy it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza