Your visit Plus > 5987

Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY 2010

Sending all of you a BIG NEW YEAR HUGS......Wish you many special moments and memories........HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010
***
Just came home after the count down with some friends at the Kluang Golf Club....... funny thing is I am born and bred here in Kluang, yet this is the first time that I celebrate the arrival of a new year here at the club, practically almost all the people from the whole town came here for the count down, the atmosphere was really really high, I am glad that I decided to join them, I had great fun. Got some pics will upload them another day.

3 comments:

Lorenza said...

Happy New Year!
I hope all your wishes come true this 2010!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

Happpy New Year to you too Lorenza.
Thankyou so much Anonymous and Happy New year to you