Your visit Plus > 5987

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Yeah! It's my Birthday again.

It wasn't so long ago that I celebrated my birthday and now it is here again. So fast meh? A year older again. This time round the celebration was at Palm Garden with Gladys, Harrison, Tenny and Chaire and their family.
Honestly....the birthday song was sang so well that it sent butterflies into my stomach. "THANKYOU GUYS", the food was great the company was fantastic. I must say, it was unforgettable and will always keep me smiling for the next 12 months. I mentioned in my entry of the Cambodia trip that I received an early birthday present from Tenny. Well this is what she gave me. Nice right?
And a pair of 'Guess' sunglasses from St. Chaires which I wanted very much. Sexy right?
A bouquet of flowers too from the children... So thoughtful right? And Tenny top it up with a lovely card *muak, muak*. Oh yes, Gladys bought a lovely yummy cake, and I requested for 1 candle. I am sure you all know why....hehehe, very old already the cake got not enough space to put all the candle so 1 lor, clever right?
****
Oh yes, by the way, my birthday actually falls on the 14/12. That celebration was 2 days earlier - 12/12. They said it was a lucky number. Hahaha... Today(14/12) Tenny and me had lunch at "Ritch". It's kind of a must go on my birthday since I was always there on all my previous birthdays. The lady boss, Trisca, gave us a beautiful cheese cake fo the occassion on the house. It was so pretty and yummy.
***
Once again, thank you. I had an enjoyable time and hope you all had too.

4 comments:

Lorenza said...

Haaaaaappy Birthday!
Glad to see you had a great time celebrating your big day!
You got very nice presents and sure it was great you were with your friends!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

i said...

Good to know you had a great time, dear friend!

mun said...

Nice birthday presents! :)

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

thks Mun those are presents l choose,hehehe