Your visit Plus > 5987

Friday, September 25, 2009

I received a phone call from Tenny(a close friend) this morning saying that, the airfare to Cambodia is very cheap and she had booked "go holiday package" for herself and St. Chaire(another good friend) asking me to join them, well, since is so cheap why not, hehehe, I worked hard and I play hard. Lately I have been busy with my normal routine, gym, marketing, met up with friends for breakfast and so on. Somehow time seem to be faster than before, or is it because I am getting old and my rhythm is slower, or maybe I have been trying to catch afternoon nap to rejuvenate, therefore I slept away the time, ya...maybe ^_^. Also business had been busy too, that mean more work so less entries over here, hahahaha...... Anyway, will try to updated more often.

4 comments:

Redbabe said...

Cambodia.. nice!

Maybe nowadays you are doing things u enjoyed doing, that's why time fly by faster. ;)

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

hahaha...happily copeing with my new life style and enjoying it.

Redbabe said...

Happy time zooms. Dreadful time, crawls. It is usually like that. Life.

Lorenza said...

I am sure you are going to have a great time with your friends!
My mom thinks too that time goes faster nowadays!
Have fun!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza