Your visit Plus > 5987

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Half yearly medical check

I remembered the last time I visited my Cardiologist was in January 17, 1 day before mom passing on. So fast it has already been almost 6 months and I am due for my half yearly medical check up with Dr Sharoom once again. This time, I did a full check up complete with ECG, threadmill and a full blood test. After going thru all the hassle, I waited for the test report anxiously. Then I saw Dr Sharoom holding onto my report, grinning from ear to ear. The first thing he said to me was, "How did you do it? What did you ate??". Only later he told me that I passed my test with flying colours. The result were superb... hahaha... Honestly, it made my day. Exercise and eating well is my answer to him. I felt so good after patiently working hard to be healthy all these while. The feedback was really fantastic!
I have 2 of my girlfriends with me this trip, because 1 of them wanted to have her monogram done. We were so pleased with our medical results that we decided to pampered ourselves at the biggest mall in town.
We had so much fun. We ate, we shopped and laughed like crazy. "Thank you girls, l had a great time".
And finally, we left JB for home at about 8pm and reached Kluang at 9.30pm, totally washed out and tired. I had a great time.

5 comments:

Redbabe said...

I am so glad to hear this *wink*

Your hard work is finally paid off! Keep up the good work...:)

Molly the Airedale said...

What great news on your medical check-up! You're doing a great job!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

i said...

What great news! So glad to hear that!

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

Thankyou, Thankyou l m still very happy over my medical report

Lorenza said...

Congratulations!
You are doing a great job!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza