Your visit Plus > 5987

Friday, January 02, 2009

New Year's Day

Because of mom's admission, l have been getting up early to go to the hospital until 2pm and then go again at 4.30pm till 7pm. Whenever there is a chance to take a nap, l will. While l was taking an afternoon nap on New Year's Day (i.e. the 2nd day of mom's re-admission), l dreamt of her. She is all well and good. She told me she is fine and waved goodbye as if she was going somewhere.
In my dream l was so excited and happy to see her well again. I was about to call my siblings to inform them of the good news. But unfortunately, I was rudely awaken by a phone ringing. I was so disappointed that it was only a dream.
Sadly, l realised that miracles only happens in dreams. But l must say, it was a beautiful and memorable dream, that afternoon, spending new year with my mom.

No comments: