Your visit Plus > 5987

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

From Melor 2 to Melor 1

After closing the shop for a week because of mom's re-admission, I only started to re-open the shop on Monday 5/1/09. 'Chinese New Year' is only three weeks' away, and l have to resume my business for 'Chinese New Year's orders. Things have been very expensive lately and our Ringgit is getting weaker and weaker that l have to work doubly hard. On top of all these, there are mom's expenditure on diapers and milk etc....
^
'Chinese New Year' is so near. I kept telling myself that I'm not going to spend to celebrate new year. But.... l still need to buy some stuff like sweets and drinks in case visitors turned up in our doorsteps. Therefore, no matter what or how l still need to spend..... maybe lesser (l don't have much left to spent anyway sob..sob).
^
But ............... now that l have started to work again, I can't visit mom as often as I used to. So, the maid is with mom all the time. I have to handle housework and preparation for the business all on my own. Therefore, the only time l can visit mom is at 4.30pm on my way to work, for about 15mins.
^
Today when I visited mom, the nurse told me mom will be tranferred to Melor 1. Melor 1 is a special ward for skin and bone. I think it is because of mom's bedsore. That's why she is transferred there. According to the nurse in Melor 2, the Doctor need my consent to do another minor surgery for mom's bedsore because the first one which was done about a week ago did not improve. l really don't know whether l should let mom go through it again, and what will happen if l say "NO"??????, l m so confused !!.