Your visit Plus > 5987

Saturday, October 25, 2008

I'm in the "eatery" industry with a history of 50yrs, from dad to mom and then to me. Ever since mom "got sick" l had to "close my shop" for 5wks and only re- started on the 8th oct, to my suprise bussiness is doing just as good as before,and although short handed I am still able to cope with the busy business......... of course....... with the help of hubby and an extra partimer. What kind of food l m selling..........? l must say is nice and tasty food!... haha....., the main dish is our popular "Braise Duck" followed by a few home cook dishes for customer's choices which l change the menu routinly for 6days, basically it is chicken and pork trotter but cooked differently, also different kind of soup everyday,......... we use charcoal to boil it for about 4 to 6hrs.......that way it brings out the flavour and taste good!! It's an old fashion eatery with a small outlet,and a glass stainless steel cabinet to show off our braise duck and all the other dishes laid out. Our speciality "Duck Noodle"that comes in soup or dry... and "Duck Rice". Mom is improving well, this morning , when we brought her out to use the foot messager she was able to control and move her head and rolled her eyes to the left and right for a while, that's good sign............we are still praying for a miracle.......and hoping she will be able to swallow soon.......
Thankyou for your "THOUGHTS N PRAYERS"

9 comments:

Lorenza said...

Your business can not go bad with all those delicious dishes!
Glad your mom is doing a little better.
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Molly the Airedale said...

ummmmmmmmmmmm, the duck looks so yummy!
We're so happy to hear that your mom is doing a little bit better! We pray for her continued success!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Redbabe said...

I am hungry :(

i said...

Glad to hear your mom is getting better. Will continue to pray for her.

Good thing I had my lunch. The pictures would've made me really hungry.

yuenlester said...

Man ! see what you have done ! you woke up my "hunger pangs" and got it all working and so highly excited ! I'm so hungry already !

Glad your mum's improving !

Cheers and lots of kisses from me to you !

i said...

Hi there! Hope you had a good weekend. How's your mom doing? Hope she's getting better. I have an award for you. Do come by to pick it up when you are free.

Take care now!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

A friend told me this place I have been looking for, I come, it turned out, I have not disappointed, good Blog