Your visit Plus > 5987

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mom is at status quo ! at least she is NOT deteriorating any further thank goodness for that......... and my 'super maid' she is really good . As for me...... I have been quite busy since l started working, on top of that bought myself an oven started baking which l have not done for atleast a good 15years, trying out butter cakes and cheese cake for the past 2 wednesdays, not bad at all, atleast is edible! sorry no pictures taken because its " not ready for photo taking yet," you know why!!!..........but...............today l have a photo of the "uglyess" sardine roll that l have seen in my life..........my sardine roll 'FAILED' in look but thank goodness... taste good. Will tell you more about my cheese cake the next time if I successfully bake one.

6 comments:

Lorenza said...

My mom bakes things that not always look good but they taste great!
Glad to hear your mom condition is stable!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Redbabe said...

ermmm... look a bit cacat hor... last time u made i remember it look quite alright...or did u make before arr? hehehe....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Very rich and interesting articles, good BLOG!

Anonymous said...

longing25800