Your visit Plus > 5987

Sunday, October 12, 2008

18stalks of orchids from me, to the nurses who have been very nice, helpful and patient while mom was in hospital ....... a big thank you with the greatest appreciation from our family ...................................................................................................
We have been going through a very rough and unstable situation for almost one and a half months now, mom's condition at the moment, is like 5days with signs of improvement and the 6th day bad , as the doctor told me this morning, "there is nothing much l can do except monitor her sugar level, if it's low, give her glucose if it's high give her insulin", that means is kind of under control.........but the worse is yet to come, my "super maid' who is taking care of my mom acidentaly spilled hot oil onto her both feet..............see............what l meant?????? l just wonder when is all these bad omens going to end, I' m really up to my nose and no more strenght........ really quite tired !!!!!

6 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

OH NO! How very painful for your mom with all of the other problems she has going on right now! What a major bummer!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

My mom says that things happens for a reason but sure I hope eveything goes well from now on!
Paws crossed
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

i said...

Oh dear, your poor maid...Hang in there, Deron. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Redbabe said...

gosh... that look painful.

Peggy said...

Blessings...I saw your comment at Serendipity Park & came to visit!

Those are beautiful orchids & very gracious to bless the nurses with your appreciation this way.

Then you wrote a bit about your mom, so I take it she is diabetic & having serious problems & then your "super maid" ouch..so terrible the burns...and all I can say is you need JESUS!

Cry out to Him, I will be praying for blessings and no more curses!
Though I don't know you by name or your circumstances, I do know my
Lord, & Savior Jesus Christ & that HE has the answers for any problem in HIS WORD!

traCe said...

Ouch! Ouch! I hope your maid will recover soon. Wishing best health to you and your mom! Take care ya Deron