Your visit Plus > 5987

Monday, November 05, 2007

Million:.............. I felt real bad yesterday, but really..... it was not my fault(sigh)it was that silly yellow stray cat, I hate cats, I was all excited and angry when l smelled her underneath our car. I just can't wait to chase that cat, the moment mummy opened the partition door to go out and check , I was all worked up and started to jump up and down trying to squeeze out, and ..............oh my goosh!!! I accidentally bit mommy's calf, it must be quite painfull because she screamed and sat down to check how bad it was............luckily it was only a light bite with a big blue -black teeth mark, she knew it was an accident so no punishment, and ofcourse l sat quietly at a corner pretending to be asleep..............after about 15mins latter... I jumped on to mummy's lap and started giving her kisses to say I' m sorry for hurting her....................

12 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh no Million! I am sure your mommy forgave you. Max chased a big yellow stray cat today. He hates them too!
I linked you to my blog. Hope that is okay :)
Visit my blog and tell me where your favorite beach is located!

Ben & Darling said...

Poor mommy....I hope she is getting better now...

(whisper)Max, I did the something to my mommy too, its not our fault....its just happen!!! so give more love licks to your mommy and Im sure her heart will melt...and she will forgive you....its really work!!! hehehe

Lizzy said...

Uh oh! I hope your mommy isn't too mad!

I hope you don't mind I added your blog to my friends list.

Sparky

Serena said...

Oops.. How are you now Deron?

Boo Casanova said...

aik! i once knocked on mom's front teeth and it bleed! i didn't feel guilty coz she was playing that "blow blow blow in your face" game with me. she ask for it!

wet wet licks

Boo

i said...

Poor mummy...guess you were just over excited huh?

Lorenza said...

Sure those things happens! Your mom will have a big black marc the next few days but if you give her lots of kisses and hugs it will heal soon!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Redbabe said...

noti noti million

traCe said...

bad million.... Deron; hope yr ok =)

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

ashley,ben ben and sparky, l m forgiven after *muak..muak* kiss, kiss and lick lick hahaha.

serena,lorenzo and tracy, not to worry mommy is getting much better except a colourful calf.

serendipity, excited? no l hate cats.

boo...so no more blow, blow on yr face game?

Frasier said...

Oh man !!
I have done that,I nipped mommy in the butt one day and she was wearing running leggings !!!
Frasier

yuenlester said...

...hi million!

yes! I'm with you !

....."I tot I saw a puddy tat on top of the moto tar....."

....."I hate these mices to pieces!"
--Slyvester,the puddy cat !

.....ppppssstttt.....did your mummy taste sweet and tender ? eh?.....eh? .....eh?

...nah! really I hope she is feeling much,much better now.....and that the blue-black is now back to normal skin colour!