Your visit Plus > 5987

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

l miss my daddy.........................oh!......... ssssoooo much!
it's raining "cats and dogs!" and I'm scared...........
where is mommy? I need her NOW!!!!!!!!!...........
oh! ...........sounds and lights!!................they frighten me!!!
oh.............thunder!!!!!!!!!!!!................................
oh........maybe sleeping will help..........
can l sleep mommy, please? l m sleepy...............look at my eyes, these are sleepy eyes!!!!........... l just want to sleep mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, can you take pictures another day????????.................
sweet dreams...........................
mommy is in her crazy photo taking mood again, see what she did to us!.........

12 comments:

yuenlester said...

....wow! ....cool posting!

....best ....I've seen for a l-o-n-g......time!

.....thumbs up!

....cheers man!

i said...

Nice pictures! They both look so sweet. Aaaww...poor Dollar, missing Daddy, huh?

Lorenza said...

I hope you Dad comes back soon!
Have sweet dreams my friends!
Lorenza

Serena said...

Aww, poor doggies.

Boo Casanova said...

yeah lah, raining everyday and nite. sigh! but mom still walk me y'day and i get a good wash after reach home coz the dirty like me too much they decided to go home with me.

wet wet licks

Boo

Xsara and Tani said...

poor babies! seems like these photo shootings make you sooo tired :) but the pictures came out great!

Frasier said...

Hope it stops raining soon!
Frasier

Xsara and Tani said...

Hello guys! We really like your blog so we would like to pass onto you an award, if that's OK. You can read about it on our blog. Have a lot of fun, Xsara

Urban Smoothie Read said...

hey million... u looks so frighten there hiding under d blanket...where's ur daddy?

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

daddy will be back today so Dollar will be real happy so no worry Serendipity, Lorenza, Serena and Pacco.
oh, it's still raining every now and then, is not the shooting of the photo that l look tired it's the thunder and lighting that l m scare of Boo and Xsara, and thks for the "BTB award" Dollar said l m a 'scardy cat' woof...
Frasier, really wish the rain don't come that often.

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh Millon Dollar... you look so cute even when you are scared! Maxy is scared of rain and thunder too. And he is very sad when his daddy has to work.
I am sure it will stop raining soon and you can help your Mommy check on the grapes :)
Have a happy Sunday!

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

oh Maxy, are we both 'scardycat" sigh..........