Your visit Plus > 5987

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Million : Mommy saw this lovely rawhide ring and bought for us hopping to keep us busy ......chewing away atleast for an hour or two! So she gave 1 to me and the other one to Dollar. See we are enjoying it! .................... until!.......l saw dollar's ............it was wet and soft and easy to chew, so............. I hide mine and distracted Dollar by taking her towel away(l always use the same trick on her), and she will come chasing for it. I then made a "u-turn" and "stole " her rawhide ring!........... ran to a corner and started chewing on the ring, and Dollar just have to sit and watch me chew her juicy ring! If she comes near l'll growl at her! .............. see...... this has got to do with size, my size and her size, hehehe......
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Dollar : Million will hide hers and come charging at me, grab mine.........she always do this kind of thing to me even with treats, she'll hide hers and take mine. When she finish mine she'll go and take out hers and start eating it while l sadly watch her, that's why daddy has to guard us and protect me! but then Million will only do this when no one is watching. She will growl at me when l go near, see that is 'bad bad Million'.
But..........the next day daddy took both and kept it. He said the 'rawhide rings' make us unfriendly to each other, and mommy got the blame for buying it for us....poor mommy......

5 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, friends!
Oh Million, why you do that??? Now, no one can have them!! Maybe you mom can think about something better to entertain you two!!
Have a great weekend
Lorenza

Serena said...

Uh-oh. Now neither of you can have them.

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Wow that is exactly what Louie does to me. He decides that my bone is better than him and steals it away from me. Then we have to go to wrestling to see who gets it. Usually the same thing happens, Dad takes them both away....

Sophie Brador said...

Sharing is so hard.

xo
SB

Ben & Darling said...

Million Dollar, join us at the pawty ya. by the way, its on 30 Nov this Fri, not 31/12/07...not new yr eve. Its typo error. Sorry..hehe